Environment Infection Control
More focus than ever is placed on your organizations environmental infection control program. Our clients count on COHAN for assistance with directional air-flow and ventilation assessment, airborne infection isolation room approaches, waterborne pathogen plans and high-level disinfection practices. Engage our team of Environmental Health Scientist, Infection Preventionist, and Systems Engineers to ensure your built environment design, systems, and processes are aligned to provide a safe and compliant environment.
COHAN is routinely retained for a myriad of Infection Control consultations and services which integrate our engineering and infection control disciplines.
We offer expert level consulting and guidance with the goal of your facility’s long term compliance in mind. By partnering with COHAN, you will have access to the expertise of those leading the industry in:
- Ventilation System Audits
- USP 797/800/825
- Waterborne Pathogen Plans
- High-level disinfection Process
- Airborne Infection Isolation Rooms (AIIR)
- Onsite training for Environmental Services and Facilities Management
- Specialty Cleaning and Disinfection Services